You have been through 9 months of pregnancy, had a hard time during labor and thankfully had a normal delivery. Now, you are home with your precious little one – your baby. Parents spend most of their adult life preparing for this moment, but it’s so hard once the baby arrives and you suddenly realize that nothing you’ve done so far in your life has prepared you for this.
- That’s why we have created the complete and comprehensive guides for young first-time parents, The 2 Ultimate Baby Development Guides:
- Week By Week Baby Development Milestones.
- Month By Month Baby Development Milestones.
We go through each month, from the first day of your baby’s life, when she is completely helpless and totally dependent on you, till she is 20 months old, has a distinct personality of her own and can enthusiastically hold anyone in a conversation.
We go through several issues in the Ultimate Baby Guides from breastfeeding to immunization, from childproofing the house to healthy foods to give the baby and so much more. We tell you when you can expect her to talk, walk or run, or cut her first tooth. It’s an exciting journey and we are just glad to be able to help you in any way we can.
- Click Here – Week By Week Baby Development Guide
- Click Here – Month By Month Baby Development Guide
- The Complete Guide to Your First Days of Breastfeeding and Bottle Feeding
We Highly Recommend These Resources