Introducing the Dubbel, a compact utility e-bike that makes it easy to incorporate health and activity into everyday life
SANTA CRUZ, Calif., August 30, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Continuing its mission to integrate health and wellness into people’s daily lives, Blix is expanding its collection to include the Dubbel, a motorcycle-inspired compact utility electric bike designed for social adventures, the family time and practical utility use. True to the heart of innovation, the Dubbel is carefully designed to be the most compact and versatile e-bike to date offering the ability to move multiple passengers, cargo and pets anywhere and anytime. matter when.
Designed to carry all your gear as well as passengers, the Dubbel is the perfect e-bike for outdoor social adventures and practical everyday riding. Its sleek design is also modular and includes smart mounting points to customize with essential accessories to suit your needs and carry up to 200 lbs of cargo.
The user-friendly e-bike is fully equipped with premium features such as dual battery option that delivers up to 80 miles per charge, powerful 750W motor with 90Nm torque, high performance hydraulic disc brakes , a throttle and an assist pedal with a top speed of 28 mph. and Bluetooth connectivity to the Blix app for over-the-air software updates.
“Adding more activity and fun to everyday life will be crucial for people’s well-being in the future,” says Blix Founder and CEO Malmberg Bridge. “You need products that deliver a truly great experience for different lifestyles and needs; that combine functionality with compelling design and technology that works seamlessly in everyday life. That’s why we developed the Dubbel.”
With its compact frame, upright seating position and large tires, the Dubbel is easy to maneuver and offers a safe and comfortable ride without compromising powerful performance. A great e-bike for those who want the best ride for date night, game night, or any time of the day.
The Dubbel includes Blix Connect, a new platform that connects to a Blix app via Bluetooth to unlock a whole new riding experience. The app provides access to features like ride data, community feed and over-the-air firmware updates. It also offers riders the ability to navigate routes and switch between Class 2 and Class 3 modes, making it one of the few e-bikes available with this capability.
- Range: two 48V batteries (1,344 Wh) 80 miles, single 48 V battery 40 miles (672 Wh)
- Maximum speed: switch between class 3: 28 mph and class 2: 20 mph
- PAS: Pedal assist and 5-stage throttle, speed sensor
- Motor: rear hub, 750 W continuous power, 90 Nm torque
- Other: 8-speed gears, hydraulic disc brakes, 26 x 3.3″ tires. Front light with 80 LUX.
- Connectivity: the display on the handlebar connects to the Blix app via Bluetooth
- Cargo: 200 lb loading capacity. Modular design with clever mounting points can support up to 50 lbs in the front and 150 lbs in the rear for cargo or 2nd passenger
- New accessories: mudguards, rear seat cushion, footrests, frame bag, Mini VIP
- Colours: Available in Slate Grey, Matte Cream and White
- Price in detail: $1,999 – single battery, $2,499 – dual battery
- Special launch: $1,899 – single battery, $2,399 – dual battery
- Estimated shipment: October 2022
Blix is now accepting pre-orders for the Dubbel. For full specs and/or to pre-order, visit blixbike.com. Sign up for their email newsletter or follow @blixbike on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
Founded in Santa Cruz, California in 2014, Blix designs versatile electric bikes that seamlessly integrate health into everyday life. Combining sleek design, convenient utility features, and performance, Blix is now one of the fastest growing e-bike brands in the United States, delivering innovative e-bikes for commuters, cruisers, freighters, folding bikes, motorcycles and large tires.
E-mail: [email protected]
SOURCE blix electric bikes