DUBAI, United Arab Emirates, April 06, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — In its new market research, Future Market Insights (IMF) estimates that the global market for cell culture media bags will register impressive growth between 2022 and 2030, progressing at a stellar CAGR of 10.8%. Furthermore, the study predicts that the market will exceed a global valuation of $2.67 billion by 2030. The report attributes the market growth to the growing demand for disposable packaging solutions in life science R&D activities and biopharmaceutical manufacturing.
Additionally, the emergence of innovative techniques such as four-layer films, which provide exceptional oxygen and moisture barrier properties, is also expected to drive demand.
After analyzing the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic, the report believes that increasing health concerns and emphasis on biopharmaceutical research will bode well for the market growth during the forecast period. Evaluation.
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 outbreak is expected to positively influence the demand for cell culture media bags, as players operating in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors emphasize high-quality packaging and storage solutions and safe. Additionally, an increase in the number of studies and research during the pandemic to develop a vaccine is, in turn, propelling the demand for bags of cell culture media.
Likewise, the need for disposable and single-use solutions for applications such as large-scale purification, cell storage, protein purification, and polishing applications in the biopharmaceutical market will continue to provide rewarding opportunities for players. market during the pandemic period.
Get a sample PDF brochure:
List of Key Players Covered in Cell Culture Bags Market are:
- Parker Hannifin Corp.
- Pall Corporation
- Sartorius AG
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- GE Health Inc.
In this rapidly growing industry, partnerships and collaborations, product launches, expansions, and other strategies have been used to grab a major share of the cell culture medium bags market.
To meet the growing demand for bioprocess manufacturing business, market players are focusing on the larger scale production of multimedia bags. Additionally, producers are tackling issues and improving bag features such as four-layer films that provide stronger oxygen and moisture barriers with properties.
In this vein, Thermo Fisher Scientific has launched the CEDIA Mitragynine (Kratom) Assay, a new immunoassay for the detection of mitragynine, a kratom alkaloid, designed specifically for criminal justice and forensic purposes. Marlet. Additionally, industry players are focusing their efforts on producing products for specific end uses.
Browse Detailed Abstract of Research Report with TOC:
Key points to remember
- 2D bag designs are expected to account for more than half of the market value, due to their high flexibility
- Very large pouches (>3000ml) will remain the most sought after size, due to their low contamination properties
- Per host cell, the bacterial cell segment is expected to account for the majority of the market value, attributed to a growing number of studies of diseases caused by bacteria.
- Biopharmaceutical manufacturing will remain a key end-use segment, capturing more than 2/3 of the market value during the forecast period.
- The United States will remain the world’s largest market for cell culture media bags.
“Market players are investing in new product innovation and focusing on obtaining FDA approvals to facilitate large-scale deployment,” notes the IMF analyst.
Manufacturers of cell culture media bags are focused on developing solutions that address key challenges such as the recycling of multi-layer flexible packaging made of plastic and barrier materials. Additionally, new product development and strategic partnerships have been identified as key growth strategies adopted by market players.
- In April 2019, Thermo Fisher Scientific launched a new immunoassay – CEDIA Mitragynine (Kratom) Assay – for the detection of kratom alkaloid mitragynine for criminal justice and forensic applications only.
- In August 2015, Rim Bio partnered with Playmouth-based Sentrol for the sale and distribution of its single-use bio containers across the United States.
The IMF report includes profiles of some of the most important names in the market, including Parker Hannifin Corp, Pall Corporation, Sartorious AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. and GE Healthcare Inc.
Order a full research report:
Detailed Table of Contents:
- Global Market Outlook
- Demand Side Trends
- Supply-side trends
- Technology roadmap
- Analysis and recommendations
- Market overview
- Market Coverage / Taxonomy
- Market Definition / Scope / Limits
- Inclusions and exclusions
- Main market trends
- Key trends impacting the market
- Bag Size Innovation / Development Trends
- Key factors of success
- Bag Size Usage Analysis/Adoption Rate – Key Statistics
- Main promotional strategies, by main manufacturers
- Pipeline analysis
- Epidemiology of diseases by region
- Main regulations, by region
- Market context
- Macroeconomic factors
- Global GDP Growth Prospects
- Prospects for global health expenditure
- Global Pharmaceutical Industry Outlook
- Predictors – Relevance and Impact
- Growing demand for disposable packaging solutions
- Increase in the prevalence of chronic diseases
- Increased shelf life offered by single-use bags
- Growing applications in primary packaging
- Increase in the production of antibodies for the treatment of diseases
- Rapid advances in the fields of biopharmaceuticals, oncology and stem cell research
- Growing number of parenteral bag sizes in the pipeline
- Value chain
- Market dynamics
- Opportunity analysis
- Macroeconomic factors
Talk to our research expert:
See related research reports:
Insulin Pen Market Overview Industry Size, Share, Analysis and Forecast to 2031
Nasal Antihistamines Market Size and Share by Application, Type and Region Global Forecast to 2031
Wet Wipes Market Size, Trends and Forecast 2021-2031
About Future Market Insights (IMF)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market information and advisory services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai and has delivery centers in the UK, USA and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses meet challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst fierce competition. Our custom and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of analysts led by FMI experts continuously monitor emerging trends and events across a wide range of industries to ensure our clients are prepared for the changing needs of their consumers.
future market outlook,
Unit number: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Parcel number: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Tours
United Arab Emirates
For sales inquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs