Handbags Market Report 2022-2027
IMARC Group’s latest report, titled “Handbags Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunities and Forecasts 2022-2027”, offers a comprehensive analysis of the industry, which includes information on the global handbag market. The report also includes competitor and regional analysis, as well as contemporary advancements in the global market.
The global handbag market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.1% during the period 2022-2027. A handbag represents a fashionable portable accessory that is used to carry essential items for personal use. It is usually available in a wide variety of sizes, colors and patterns. Handbags are made by sewing several pieces of leather or fabric together. Some of the common product types include satchels, shoulder straps, handbags, shoulder straps, etc. Currently, gender-neutral bags are also gaining popularity among consumers of all age groups.
We regularly monitor the direct effect of COVID-19 on the market, as well as the indirect influence of associated industries. These observations will be incorporated into the report.
Request a free sample report: https://www.imarcgroup.com/handbag-market/requestsample
Handbag Market Trends:
The growing demand for visually appealing fashion accessories is mainly driving the handbag market. Moreover, the easy availability of the products on the online retail channels which also provide hassle-free shopping experience, flexible payment methods, lucrative discounts, etc. further catalyzes the growth of the market. Furthermore, the growing propensity of professionals to carry several essential items in their handbags, such as tablets, laptops, wallets, groceries, etc., is encouraging major market players to launch highly functional bags. and equipped with mobile stands and laptop sleeves, which acts as another important growth factor. Moreover, the growing popularity of luxury handbags with exclusive designs, owing to the increasing spending by consumers to maintain a sophisticated aesthetic and materialistic lifestyle, is also increasing the global market. Apart from this, the introduction of product variants made from eco-friendly materials, owing to the growing attention on sustainable development, is expected to drive the handbag market over the forecast period. .
Explore the full report with table of contents and list of figures: https://www.imarcgroup.com/handbag-market
The competitive landscape of the market has been studied in the report with the detailed profiles of the major players operating in the market.
Some of these key players include:
• Burberry group
• Chanel International B.V.
• Christian Dior SE
• Etienne Aigner
• Kate Spade and company
• Hermes International
• Michael Kors
• Prada Holding B.V.
Key Market Segmentation:
Breakdown by product type:
• Bucket bag
Breakdown by type of material:
Breakdown by distribution channel:
• Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
• Department stores
• Specialty stores
• Discount stores
• Online stores
Breakdown by region:
• North America (United States, Canada)
• Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, Korea, Others)
• Europe (Germany, France, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Others)
• Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, others)
• Middle East and Africa (United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Iraq, others)
Get in touch with our team of experts for inquiries or more information: https://www.imarcgroup.com/request?type=report&id=2071&flag=C
Main highlights of the report:
• Market performance (2016-2021)
• Market Outlook (2022-2027)
• Impact of COVID-19 on the market
• Porter’s five forces analysis
• Historical, current and future market trends
• Market drivers and success factors
• SWOT analysis
• Market structure
• Value chain analysis
• Complete mapping of the competitive landscape
Table of contents of the report:
• Scope and methodology
• Global market
• SWOT analysis
• Value chain analysis
• Price analysis
• Competitive landscape
Note: If you need specific information that is not currently covered by the report, we can provide it to you as part of the customization.
Browse the latest research reports 2022:
• GCC Health and Wellness Market 2022: https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/gcc-health-and-wellness-market-size-share-industry-trends-growth-and-research-report-2022-2027
• North America lithium-ion battery market 2022: https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/north-america-lithium-ion-battery-market-demand-2022-analysis-key-players-size-share-and-report-2027
• Chinese toy market 2022: https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/china-toys-market-size-share-growth-industry-trends-report-2022-2027
• India Social Commerce Market 2022: https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/india-social-commerce-market-2022-2027-size-share-growth-top-companies-report
• Reusable Sanitary Napkin Market in India 2022: https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/india-reusable-sanitary-pad-napkin-market-analysis-growth-demand-top-manufacturers-report-2022-2027
• Indian market Isabgol (psyllium husk) 2022: https://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/india-isabgol-psyllium-husk-market-price-largest-producer-report-2022-2027
30 N Gould St, Ste R
Sheridan, WY (Wyoming) 82801 United States
Such. :(D) +91 120 433 0800
Americas:- +1 631 791 1145 | Africa and Europe:- +44-702-409-7331 | Asia: +91-120-433-0800, +91-120-433-0800
The IMARC Group is a leading market research firm providing management strategies and market research worldwide. We partner with clients across all industries and geographies to identify their most important opportunities, address their most critical challenges and transform their businesses.
IMARC’s information products include major business, scientific, economic and technological developments for business leaders in pharmaceutical, industrial and high-tech organizations. Market forecasts and industry analysis for biotechnology, advanced materials, pharmaceuticals, food and beverages, travel and tourism, nanotechnology and new processing methods are at the top of the list. company expertise.
This press release was published on openPR.