The sporty and professional aesthetic, the incredibly comfortable strap and the lightweight construction make it an ideal bag for hybrid work routines.
SAN FRANCISCO (PRWEB)
April 19, 2022
WaterField Designs introduces the Agile Brief, a contemporary briefcase with protective laptop and tablet compartments that can hold up to a 16-inch MacBook Pro and 12.9-inch iPad Pro, plus a supreme hanging strap allowing hybrid workers to move from home to workplace in comfort and confidence. Smart organization keeps frequently used items like wallet, phone, keys and glasses close at hand. Lightweight yet sturdy construction combined with a sporty and technological aesthetic make it a versatile and reliable choice for workers of all stripes.
The Agile Brief is designed for today’s new work routines that combine office, remote and on-the-go workspaces. A zippered flap pocket with a wide opening keeps essentials at the top of the bag for easy retrieval on the go. A lightweight, closed-cell foam shell evenly distributes load weight for comfortable carrying and adds structure to the laptop bag, helping it sit more upright under a desk or conference table. WaterField’s supreme suspension webbing further lightens the load and stays firmly in place, reducing shoulder fatigue and shirt wrinkles. A smooth surface on the underside of the strap slides easily when carrying the bag over the shoulder. A luxurious top-grain leather panel adds class, and comfortable leather handles and a luggage pass-thru enhance the bag’s versatility.
“We designed this briefcase with hybrid workers in mind,” said company owner Gary Waterfield. “The sporty, professional aesthetic fits everywhere – meeting the CEO, sitting in a coffee shop or working from home. The incredibly comfortable strap and lightweight construction means you can wear it all day without ever feeling bogged down. I love the two adjustable front straps because you can stow a jacket – or even an after-work yoga mat – underneath and keep your hands free.
- Zippered flap pocket with wide opening keeps frequently used items (phone, wallet, keys, headphones, hand sanitizer, glasses) close to the top of the bag and easy to access quickly.
- The key clip and open pocket inside the flap pocket make it easy to locate keys and separate them from other contents.
- Two adjustable front straps fasten with auto-sensing Fidlock magnetic buckles and keep the flap pocket held over an open magazine pocket below.
- The length of the straps adjusts so that items can be safely stored underneath, increasing the capacity of the bag without adding bulk to its base.
- Three-sided foam protects contents, evenly distributes load weight and adds structure.
- A padded laptop and tablet compartment protects up to a 16-inch MacBook Pro and 12.9-inch iPad Pro or similarly sized computers.
- Two accessory pockets and three pen pockets hold work essentials.
- Gold lining illuminates the interior for easy finding of contents.
- Three carrying options enhance flexibility: leather-lined handles, supreme suspension shoulder strap, and wheeled suitcase pass through.
- Three color combinations – black ballistic nylon with black or chocolate full-grain leather, and brown waxed canvas with chocolate full-grain leather – suit a range of settings.
The Agile Brief joins the WaterField collection of laptop briefcases and messenger bags designed to protect and organize the mobile offices of professionals at home, in the office and on the road.
Price and availability
The agile briefing
Dimensions: 15.5 x 11.5 x 4 inches.
Weight: Ballistic — 2 lbs. Canvas—2.4 lbs.
Colors and Materials: Black ballistic nylon base with black or chocolate full-grain leather flap; Havana waxed canvas base with chocolate full grain leather flap. Full grain leather lined handles. Waterproof YKK zippers. Custom metal zipper pulls. Auto-sensing Fidlock magnetic buckles. Removable supreme suspension strap included (1.5 inch nylon webbing, stretch neoprene, grippy padding).
The Agile Commuter Brief is made to order within five working days. Shipping begins April 29.
About WaterField Designs
WaterField Designs is an innovative San Francisco designer and manufacturer of bags and cases for tech-savvy consumers who want to carry their tech in a stylish and responsible way. WaterField manufactures high quality custom cases and bags for a full line of laptops, smartphones, tablets, gaming devices and other digital gear. All products are manufactured to exacting standards entirely in San Francisco. More information on “Our story”.
Share the article on social networks or by e-mail: